Our company is constructed with elite employees in different positions in different departments, just to provide our customers the best service.
1. According to the company's overall development goals, formulate the annual production plan; according to the monthly sales order, prepare the monthly production plan and daily operation plan, organize and manage the production.
2. Formulate and revise production consumption quota, analyze and evaluate production consumption index and cost control, carry out cost accounting, put forward improvement suggestions, and supervise, inspect and assess the implementation.
3. Be prepared to master the production task status and reasonably arrange the purchase, storage and use of raw materials. Ensure the smooth progress of order production and strive to achieve the minimum inventory cost.
4. Arrange the customization, storage and use of packaging materials according to the production order. And be responsible for the production, distribution and use assessment of cloth bags and other supplies in the factory.
5. Responsible for the production site management, responsible for the overall planning of production, safety and environmental protection, quality, equipment, consumption and other matters of each workshop under its jurisdiction, and establish and improve the management and operation system and core business process of each workshop.
6. Strictly implement the company's quality management system and regulations to ensure the production of products that meet customer requirements.
7. Strengthen the safety production and environmental protection management, continuously improve the safety and environmental protection awareness of workshop supervisors and employees, and promote the safety and environmental protection work of each workshop.
8. Arrange staff training reasonably, including production management, job responsibilities, business skills, 6S management, etc., and continuously improve the personal thought, management and technical quality of employees.
1. Strictly abide by the company's rules and regulations, and earnestly perform their duties.
2. Be responsible for the designation of the company's technical management system; be responsible for establishing and improving product design, trial production of new products, standardized technical procedures, technical information management system, and organizing and coordinating relevant departments to establish and improve quality, energy and other management standards and systems.
3. Organize and prepare the company's technical development plan. Work out the short-term technical improvement plan, prepare the long-term technical development and technical measures plan, and organize a series of technical organization and management work such as the formulation, modification, supplement and implementation of the plan and plan.
4. Be responsible for specifying and modifying technical regulations; prepare technical regulations for the use, maintenance and technical installation of products.
5. Be responsible for the plan and implementation of the company's new technology introduction and product development, ensure the continuous updating and expansion of product varieties, and be responsible for the development and development of product formula.
6. Reasonably prepare technical documents, improve and standardize the work flow.
7. Study and explore the scientific flow operation rules, and conscientiously do a good job in the collection, sorting, analysis, research, summary, archiving and storage of all kinds of technical information and data.
8. Be responsible for formulating the unified enterprise standards of the company's products and realizing the standardized management of products.
9. Do a good job in the filing of technical drawings and data; be responsible for formulating a strict system for the handover and storage of technical data.
10. Timely guide, handle, coordinate and solve the technical problems of the products to ensure the normal production and operation.
11. Collect and sort out the product development information at home and abroad in time, and grasp the product development trend in time.
Quality Control Department
1. Formulate and implement quality direction, objectives, quality inspection standards, product information feedback and statistical data flow
2. Be responsible for the establishment, improvement, implementation and supervision of quality management system; supervise and inspect the implementation of quality planning scheme
3. Analysis and report of quality cost; establishment of quality cost standard and target; management and control of quality cost
4. Organize the implementation of total quality management; track and verify the corrective and preventive measures to improve product quality
5. Prepare the annual quality education plan and assist the human resources department to jointly organize and implement the quality education plan
6. Evaluate and assess the effect of quality education and training
7. Organize and implement incoming inspection and test, process inspection and test, final inspection and test, and implement product inspection control procedures
8. Participate in the quality evaluation of the supplier's materials, participate in the review of major contracts, and coordinate to handle quality complaints
9. First sample inspection, patrol inspection, finished product inspection, confirmation and inspection record, use and storage of inspection instruments
10. Analyze and report quality problems, collect quality information and data, formulate and implement quality improvement plans, track, evaluate and assess quality improvement measures, report and promote improvement results
11. Establish and improve quality management systems such as quality reward, responsibility punishment, internal / external loss assessment of quality defect cost, and implement daily management according to payment.
1. Take the initiative to contact the application department to verify the specification, model, quantity and inspection time of the purchased materials to avoid errors, purchase on time according to the demand, and ensure the timely arrival of goods.
2. Be familiar with the market situation and purchasing channels, adhere to the purchasing principle of "comparing goods with three stores, comparing quality and price, and choosing the best", strive to reduce the purchase cost, strictly control the quality, and put an end to the inflow of fake and shoddy goods.
3. Based on the principle of "purchase and supply, guarantee business needs", grasp the purchasing management, understand the material demand and market supply of the company and its subordinate enterprises, and be familiar with various material procurement plans.
4. Be familiar with and master the name, model, specification, unit price and quality of various materials in my charge, as well as the manufacturers and suppliers of supplied goods, so as to accurately understand and master the market supply and demand, timely market situation, and timely organize procurement.
5. According to the principle of "the one who handles the business shall be responsible for the quality, quantity and cost of the purchasing business in his charge, and shall purchase through multiple channels as much as possible, so as to reduce the procurement cost and improve the procurement quality
6. Complete all purchasing tasks assigned by the Department, and guarantee the business demand of the enterprise in time. The purchase is based on the "material purchase requisition".
7. Strictly implement the company's financial systems and regulations, and adhere to the principle of "purchasing by voucher". All purchased materials should be timely informed to the receiver and the person in charge of the department using the goods, and go through the acceptance and warehousing procedures according to the regulations, and jointly control the quality and quantity.
8. The warehouse shall make an inventory of the warehouse every month and submit a copy to the purchasing department. The purchasing department is responsible for analyzing the inventory loss and profit, and tracking the direction of materials
9. In case of any difficulty in purchasing operation, the superior should be informed immediately for handling. Don't tell the superior when there is no way to deal with it. This will affect the delivery time and cause losses to the company.
International Trade Department: United, young, lively, energetic, positive, strong sense of responsibility, and brave to challenge difficulties. There are not only experienced professional salesmen with rich business experiences and strong business development ability, but also the freshmen with great potential and enthusiasm. They are clear about the job responsibilities and they are a strong and main force in all sales departments of Double-LIn.